What is the Sellers protection plan with Inspection?
- Offers FREE, No-Strings-Attached® coverage during the listing (up to 6 months) and allows you to decide, depending on the purchase offer, whether to make the warranty a permanent condition of the sale. If the warranty is included in the final sale, payment is due at the time of closing. If the warranty is not included in the final offer, the warranty cancels and no money, other than premiums for optional listing coverage, is owed regardless of the claims made under the warranty (where allowed by state law).
- Affords you with peace of mind and budget protection against untimely and expensive repairs during the listing of your home.
- Offers you protection after the sale. The home buyer now has a place to go for repair work to mechanical systems instead of inconveniencing you after the sale.
- Gives potential buyers confidence that your property is sound and provides them with protection that they will not get with the purchase of another home.
- Fills the “wear and tear” gap that is created by the exclusion to your homeowners’ insurance coverage (subject to the provisions of the warranty)